Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays and......


And....... a few weeks back, my friend and local flowers author and advocate Debra Prinzing interviewed me for her Slow Flowers Podcast. It was a treat to re-live the interview this morning as it is now live at this link: http://www.debraprinzing.com/2013/12/26/slow-flowers-podcast-kelly-sullivan-of-seattles-botanique-an-urban-floral-designer-with-a-backyard-cutting-garden-episode-121/

I hope you and yours are having a wonderful holiday season! Over here at Botanique headquarters we are busy painting our newly remodeled basement, and I am learning how to use photoshop so that I can do things like put text over a photograph (see my first example above) and make photo diptychs for this blog and the website. Stay tuned for an updated gallery in early 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment