Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peter & Charlotte at the Clise Mansion

It starts like this:

And turns into this...
And this...
And then becomes magic....
Peter and Charlotte were married at the Clise Mansion on August 17th, 2012. Charlotte was just lovely to work with, and chose one of the prettiest color palettes out there: blush, cream, pale and canary yellow and hot pink. I loved making these designs! And I love re-living them through the photos of the amazing Jennifer and Brian of Photo Elan-- be sure to hop over to their website and blog and check them out!
The boutonnieres were all created with little flowers made out of cedar wood that Peter's aunt made, that had been in the family and used in boutonnieres before- I think they look like little pine cones.
I loved Charlotte's bouquet. It is hard to go wrong with cafe au lait dahlias, creamy roses, baptisia and clematis foliage, and one of my favorite perennials (though it's name always makes me laugh) gooseneck loostrife!
Congratulations Charlotte and Peter!!! I wish you all the very best!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the progression of photos from parts to the whole to the final bouquet in the bride's hand. It is all just lovely, nice work!

    ReplyDelete