That twist would have to be Allium 'Hair-' possibly the most incredible flower I have seen at the market this year.
Holy wow, how I love the entangled movement of this flower.
These arrangements mark the final week of The Botanique Spring Subscription! We are taking a week off (and going on vacation!) before starting up the Summer Subscription on June 28th.
This week's subscription arrangements included:
- Clematis, Cerinthe and Cornflowers from The Botanique Cutting Garden in Seattle, WA
- Dianthus from J.Foss Garden Flowers in Chehalis, WA
- Peonies from Everyday Flowers in Stanwood, WA
- Sanguisorba from Jello Mold Farm in Mount Vernon, WA
- Allium 'Hair,' Brodiaea 'Ida Maia,' and Brodiaea 'Starlight' from Choice Bulb Farms in Mount Vernon, WA
If you missed out on this season's subscription, don't fret! A whole new round of subscriptions is starting up two weeks from today (June 28th) and I can't wait to share the summer's amazing flowers, fruits and berries, unique textural elements, and colors with you! We have added an option to do a shorter, four-week subscription for those who will be out of town for part of the summer, or would simply prefer a shorter subscription. Both subscriptions can be purchased here.There are a limited number of subscriptions available, so sign up soon to reserve your spot. If you are giving the subscription to someone as a gift, please let us know and we will provide you with a pretty card to give them describing the service. And feel free to email me with any questions: email@example.com